THERE IS REDUCUED CAPACITY SO PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND CO-OPERATE WITH THE VOLUNTEERS
Please wear a face mask at all times and bring your own prayer mat.
VACCINES SAVE LIVES!
[28th January 2021]
“There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment.”
Covid-19 Vaccination is and will be offered to all in the community. Insha'Allah this is one of the ways to tackle the spread of the Coronavirus, protecting ourselves, those we love and everyone in our community.
Two vaccines, Pfizer and AstraZenica have been classed as Halal by almost all doctors via various community webinars including the WFCOM webinar held recently.
The decision on whether or not to take the vaccines solely lies with you and your loved ones. You should seek advise from your own doctors, health care professionals, and do your own research from the vast library of materials available.
To keep the Masjid open and for congregational prayers and to continue daily and Jumma Khutbah and Salat, please adhere to the below guidelines with sincerity and diligently. No exceptions!
- PLEASE Wear a face mask AT ALL TIMES inside the Masjid.
- PLEASE Bring a prayer mat.
- PLEASE Sanitise your hands on the way in and out of the Masjid.
- PLEASE Enter and leave Mosque safely in orderly queue.
- PLEASE follow the guidance of the trusted volunteers.
- There are NO wudhu/toilet facilities at the Masjid.
- DO NOT remove face mask during Jumma khutbah.
- DO NOT congregate INSIDE or OUTSIDE the Masjid.
- DO NOT mingle with anyone INSIDE or OUTSIDE the Masjid.
Jazak Allah Khair for your cooperation. May Allah reward your efforts and patience.
2021 Calendar & Prayer Timetable
The Masjid Tawhid 2021 calendar and prayer timetable is now available and can be purchased from the masjid office, £1 each.
WhatsApp Info Group
Join Masjid Tawhid's WhatsApp group for immediate notification of any information, news and alerts.