Two different types of I.D are required (Bill, Passport, Driving Licence)
Terms and Conditions
Client shall be responsible for:
1. Any Masjid Al-Tawhid items or property damaged during usage of Hall.
2. Setting up of events and arrangements.
3. Post hire cleaning. Fines will be incurred if tables, chairs and other items are not put away.
4. £75 minimum cleaning charges are applicable if the hall or kitchen is left in an unsatisfactory condition. Also if food, drink and rubbish are not placed in bin bags before placed in the outside bins.
5. In the event of any changes or cancellations, a minimum of 48 hours’ notice must be given.
6. All food, drink and rubbish are to be put in bin bags and tied up before placed in the outside bins located in the car park.
7. No sounds or musical instruments to be used, including the duff, hand clapping, the mouth or singing.
8. No smoking on any masjid premises. Including the car park.
9. If you go over the time allocated you will be charged accordingly. £35 per half hour and £35 rounded up to 30 mins.
10. Post booking checks will be conducted at the end of your event.
JazakAllahu Khayrun for your request. We will review and contact you soon. InshaAllah